Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I went to the salad bar in Morrisons and filled a tub full of the different pastas. And some cheeky f sarcastically asked me whether I was going to have salad with it ..pfft. 🙄

Also this come done with me malarkey seems pretty boring. I’ve been popping in and out and it’s just so meh.
Against my better judgement im watching it tonight. EQ is being SO catty i cant believe my ears its like a bad sitcom. keeps talking about sometihng happening that 'all the big creators' are going to which doesnt include LK.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Against my better judgement im watching it tonight. EQ is being SO catty i cant believe my ears its like a bad sitcom. keeps talking about sometihng happening that 'all the big creators' are going to which doesnt include LK.
i just tried to find EQ live cant find her what @ she on ??

Nov 10, 2023
It’s a karaoke party Luke and Pearl and all them lot are organising. They’re also organising a creator cruise and a creator holiday 🙄

I think EQ wants dg and is jealous of LK.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I think EQ is jealous of way LK looks and her friendship with DG.

Stinks of insecurity to me.

You don’t talk about events with someone present who isn’t going unless you plan of inviting them too. Proper schoolyard behaviour.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
But apparently .

Totally agree her mouth is disgusting I don't understand why everyone is so scared of her..

What's she gonna do drive her car. Go live have a rage down the phone & make out she's offered you out & you didn't turn up (like she did to orish kelly).
Nahh she's just an Internet bully clear & simple !!!
I'm a big believer in karma but she's well overdue hers.
Agree, people are probably scared because she calls every one a peadophile or peado supporter or threatens to dox people.

She's a rancid t. Nasty thick bully.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I think EQ is jealous of way LK looks and her friendship with DG.

Stinks of insecurity to me.

You don’t talk about events with someone present who isn’t going unless you plan of inviting them too. Proper schoolyard behaviour.
Yeah I agree - I saw comments saying she was mean yday but having only see clips it’s hard to tell. But watching live it feels really uncomfortable for that LK. Imagine 3 nights on the row of this

Status
Not open for further replies.