Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
i like the way tam is twisting the truth to her narrative . i watched it all and that's not how it went down Tam ...soooooooooooo 🤣 🤣 🤣
_923d6a7d-c59f-4706-9486-2b588a14a3bc.jpg

Nov 10, 2023
Ohhh so now. MB Said it was on live AFTER the argument they already had btw...
B4 it was on here then she said mb had liked the RHINO post... yaaawwwnnn she can't even get her story straight !!!

Tam morning cause she's been fat shamed, is this NOT tbe same Tam that constantly Fat Shames others & calls others our on there looks ??!!
she such a hypocrite. She has said a lot worse about people.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
I'm sorry, I'm not being harsh to MB, but I'm more concerned at getting a live shut down, that is endangering minors, rather than watching fully grown woman bicker when they should be more concerned with their own fing children, because s like what we are reporting can happen!!!!!

I'm on 2 devices reporting tbe wrong un whilst listening to Tam & her arse lickers twist the narrative!!!
But yes I agree uts important to get wrong uns off tbe app. I just wish Tiktok had some sort of safety alert button where lives like that got took straight down

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
I feel sorry for Tams kids having a mother like that, her kids would be better off in care!
You didn’t just say that…
You did 😳😂

Now watch tam come in here, expose you, and your partner. Then she’ll dox your goldfish, call your dog a pedo, run a smear campaign on your nan and threaten your Uber eats driver with acid. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.