Not open for further replies.

RHINO TAM

Mar 27, 2024
London
20240327213151.jpg
Pinched this new pfp

Mar 16, 2024
London
So this all started because mabel asked me not to respond in here to any of the stuff said about tam, her or mazza. Now to be fair she said this in order to protect me. So I literally ignored everything and just carried on as if all those comments weren't there.
Now apparently that meant that I was now sucking up to you all and I screwed them over.
Tam then believed I liked messages about her, I didn't, bought my kids up for some reason which triggered me, so I retaliated by saying I didn't like the rhino comments but I take it back coz you are a rhino and a wrongun.
Then apparently I was manic because I was coughing, obviously totally unaware that I have been poorly and lost my voice last couple of days, I was being very reasonable and defended Mable and said that she was indeed a very good friend to me.
I then received a WhatsApp from tam, which I have posted and took that as a threat so called the police. I blocked her, so received a number of messages from serena on her behalf so blocked her too. I then get a call from serena asking to do a group call to sort it out, I agreed and was screamed and shouted at.
Oh and serena doesn't need this s coz she's ill, ummm, person with very little voice here, which is worse now coz I screamed back at tam!
Oh and apparently I am your puppet and do as I am told, can anyone please find any evidence of this?
So now apparently I have messed with Tams family so she is going to get revenge on me by calling SS, go for it, because if you mess with her kids she'll mess with mine, not once did I mention her kids.
That's my side and final word, I look forward to speaking to the police tomorrow's

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2024
Uk
Do this all started because mabel asked me not to respond in here to any of the stuff said about tam, her or mazza. Now to be fair she said this in order to protect me. So I literally ignored everything and just carried on as if all those comments weren't there.
Now apparently that meant that I was now sucking up to you all and I screwed them over.
Tam then believed I liked messages about her, I didn't, bought my kids up for some reason which triggered me, so I retaliated by saying I didn't like the rhino comments but I take it back coz you are a rhino and a wrongun.
Then apparently I was manic because I was coughing, obviously totally unaware that I have been poorly and lost my voice last couple of days, I was being very reasonable and defended Mable and said that she was indeed a very good friend to me.
I then received a WhatsApp from tam, which I have posted and took that as a threat so called the police. I blocked her, so received a number of messages from serena on her behalf so blocked her too. I then get a call from serena asking to do a group call to sort it out, I agreed and was screamed and shouted at.
Oh and serena doesn't need this s coz she's ill, ummm, person with very little voice here, which is worse now coz I screamed back at tam!
Oh and apparently I am your puppet and do as I am told, can anyone please find any evidence of this?
So now apparently I have messed with Tams family so she is going to get revenge on me by calling SS, go for it, because if you mess with her kids she'll mess with mine, not once did I mention her kids.
That's my side and final word, I look forward to speaking to the police tomorrow's
Protect you from who though? Tam?

Reactions: SweetButSour
Status
Not open for further replies.