Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
You're a fing nobody and you'll always be a nobody. You're so desperate for attention because you probably got none as a kid, even the poor midwife tried to jam you back up your mother's welly top. So off you pop you complete cock.
FYI. - You're now on my ignore list. Toodle pip! 👋
Currently cleaning fruit juice out of my keyboard 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Medusa and Patty B
Feb 29, 2024
Nope shes in her bathroom smoking weed
Does tam have four bathrooms aswell?
Is she the only person that uses that bathroom?
Don’t bathrooms tend to have the smallest window in the house too?
Bathroom doors have cracks round the seals surely smoke can escape from the gaps?
Why is she smoking weed in the same house with her sick child?
Does she not realise that smoke residue and the resin in the weed sticks to ceilings and walls…. Do the whole family shower and bathe in that bathroom? ( we know tam doesn’t!) but im pretty sure when the bathroom steams up all that residue moistest up runs down the walls and mixing in with the air you’re breathing…. That can’t be healthy for anyone surely? But she’s threatening to call social services on someone else because she assumed that person called her a fing rhino!🤣
The cherry on the cake is the fact the fs in the box think all of that is ok, but MB calling the police isn’t! They should all be ashamed of themselves 🤣

Sorry for the rant 🥺

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
❤️❤️ I was honestly so disgusted by today. I hope she’s ok. Not one of them defended her. Chloe did earlier in the day but then joined in on Tam’s live and was shouting about that MB brought kids into it. I’m disgusted with ALL of them. All flip flops not one of them brave enough to say when something is wrong. They can all go to do.
What I did have respect for though, was when Paula joined, she said it's absolutely nothing to do with me, & I'm not commenting on it. Just made me have more respect for her tbh, I do honestly really like Paula. She's a good 🥚. But I still think the worst thing to happen today was my chicken and mushroom slice fail. 💁‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.