Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Oh wow. So that group still doing what that group still do. I used to watch all Billy, steph, boombox and Ruthie etc about a year ago. They were the ones who always went on clapper and have arguments, I remember when a couple of ex members of that group that remained on TikTok started to join their friend group as they had “changed” and at the time it seemed they were good protective friends to them. I got bored of the clapper arguments a long time ago though and apparently now all of that group have invaded their clappers and taken over. I’ve noticed burns from that group appears to be Billy’s only friend left and he’s always ranting about that group now. Didn’t know that’s why dotty left though. Don’t watch Billy unless he pops up, he seems so hypocritical.
It still baffles me how everyone seems to forget Ruth and gang bullies a girl to death! I know they say it wasn’t their fault but the girl was so stressed her heart failed because she was relentlessly being bullied! There’s still evidence on tiktok too! Don’t understand how anyone likes any of them!

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
It still baffles me how everyone seems to forget Ruth and gang bullies a girl to death! I know they say it wasn’t their fault but the girl was so stressed her heart failed because she was relentlessly being bullied! There’s still evidence on tiktok too! Don’t understand how anyone likes any of them!

WTF ???? I DID NOT NO THIS. TJATS fING AWFUL.

Status
Not open for further replies.