Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
It still baffles me how everyone seems to forget Ruth and gang bullies a girl to death! I know they say it wasn’t their fault but the girl was so stressed her heart failed because she was relentlessly being bullied! There’s still evidence on tiktok too! Don’t understand how anyone likes any of them!
Umm we weren't talking about any of that lot lol. We are on about ruthie, not Ruth....

Nov 10, 2023
Nahhh that woman whose reposts I put in here has just started following me 🤣
IMG_4700.jpeg
IMG_4684.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
"I'm coming for you" is a threat! End of
Especially since the last time she said she was coming for someone she got in her car and actually drove to them! She’s so unhinged I hope she gets in trouble, she can’t keep abusing people and expecting nothing to happen and the people supporting her are disgusting they should all be ashamed!

Feb 29, 2024
What's happening now is even more appalling, the one who bullied MB is now reporting her for harassment and calling her a rhino and fat.

Genuine question, is being fat a protected characteristic?
She said she lost 5 stone…. Maybe she lost 5 tonsil stones becuse she doesn’t stop shouting her fat mouth off to everyone 👀🤣

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Especially since the last time she said she was coming for someone she got in her car and actually drove to them! She’s so unhinged I hope she gets in trouble, she can’t keep abusing people and expecting nothing to happen and the people supporting her are disgusting they should all be ashamed!
It doesn’t look good when she on bail because of threatening behaviour!!!! No matter what you say the message was threatening if she ment it too be or not and it’s on a text message and she was on live popping off at MB it’s not a good look to the police regardless of what MB has said or done

Status
Not open for further replies.