Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

This is a bit of a long one..I ain't a fence sitter. Splinters are just as bad as hemorrhoids.
The s that kicked off with MB, I've sat back and observed before having an opinion.. Now here's my opinion.
If I have an issue with someone I take that issue directly to that person. I don't do it via phone call or behind a screen and I definitely don't need to round up a s load of people to side with me or to fight my battles.
What I've witnessed the last couple of days, is pack mentality and its so fed up, what pisses me off even more is some of YOU I actually liked yet you've lowered yourself down to involve yourselves in s that wasn't even your s to deal with. You've all ganged up on someone based on someone else's issues... When the tables are turned and it happenes to you, I for one definitely won't be defending your arse.
As for calling the plod and insinuating someone is a bad parent because they lost their s when their kids were in the room...do OFF TAM!! you of all people have no room to talk. You're constantly running your fing mouth, threatening people under the same roof as your kids, Then you come on live bubbling like a kid that's dropped their ice cream at an amusement park. You're weak as do and you have nothing about you apart from a gob as big as the channel tunnel.
You're all a bunch of hypocrites, let's hope it's not you that's on the receiving end of a bunch of mean girls.
For those of you that refused to take side's and stayed out of it.. FAIR PLAY!!
➡️ THIS POST IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANY OF YOU ON HERE.. its directed at everyone that sat in those boxes and ganged up on the lass. Based on somebody else's problem they had with her.

Last edited:

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
This is a bit of a long one..I ain't a fence sitter. Splinters are just as bad as hemorrhoids.
The s that kicked off with MB, I've sat back and observed before having an opinion.. Now here's my opinion.
If I have an issue with someone I take that issue directly to that person. I don't do it via phone call or behind a screen and I definitely don't need to round up a s load of people to side with me or to fight my battles.
What I've witnessed the last couple of days, is pack mentality and its so fed up, what pisses me off even more is some of YOU I actually liked yet you've lowered yourself down to involve yourselves in s that wasn't even your s to deal with. You've all ganged up on someone based on someone else's issues... When the tables are turned and it happenes to you, I for one definitely won't be defending your arse.
As for calling the plod and insinuating someone is a bad parent because they lost their s when their kids were in the room...do OFF TAM!! you of all people have no room to talk. You're constantly running your fing mouth, threatening people under the same roof as your kids, Then you come on live bubbling like a kid that's dropped their ice cream at an amusement park. You're weak as do and you have nothing about you apart from a gob as big as the channel tunnel.
You're all a bunch of hypocrites, let's hope it's not you that's on the receiving end of a bunch of mean girls.
I've tried to stay out of it as I don't know either party involved, I have watched the lives but I've tried to keep my comments not about the situation, I hope I'm not one who has disappointed you 😔
I've tried to stay out of it as I don't know either party involved, I have watched the lives but I've tried to keep my comments not about the situation, I hope I'm not one who has disappointed you 😔

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
i just like making ie pics cause im a funny t like that 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 😘 😘 😘 😘

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
So David is pissed off.. he went after everyone angie fell out with weeks ago .. he then went in Tim's and angie blocked him.so he slated her last night .. AND Wot ????
I don't get the big deal lol

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

Medusa

My post isn't directed at anyone on here. Its going straight to all the big bollocks wannabes that has sat and slated the girl in boxes when they were supposed to be her friend. You've not dissapointed me at all. 😘

Last edited:

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Well said I feel the same some of these people I’ve really liked and in time it will happen to them too as TT is just a cycle of ganging up on people that you call so called friends.im hoping MB has gone to the police as it not a good look for RINO as she’s out on bail for threatening and what she did was did to MB is threatening fullstop

Status
Not open for further replies.