Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
riddler.jpg

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Ohh tiktok is boring today...
Angie on her boring battle trying to rinse a few gifts out of her enablers.
Then got Aj & CourtAssain both on separate lives telling their stories ; same story but completely different NOT1 of then us actually thinking of their kid while all arguing over tiktok live ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Then I scroll into thus Random woman's live, talking about how she's gonna go g9me & do her spicy content ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Proof that you can do anything on tbe Internet and some daft t is willing to pay/gift. ..
Always amazes me how these people can do anything online BUT are to sick to go get an actaul job..๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240331_144702_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240331_144702_TikTok.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 53
Ohh tiktok is boring today...
Angie on her boring battle trying to rinse a few gifts out of her enablers.
Then got Aj & CourtAssain both on separate lives telling their stories ; same story but completely different NOT1 of then us actually thinking of their kid while all arguing over tiktok live ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Then I scroll into thus Random woman's live, talking about how she's gonna go g9me & do her spicy content ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Proof that you can do anything on tbe Internet and some daft t is willing to pay/gift. ..
Always amazes me how these people can do anything online BUT are to sick to go get an actaul job..๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
I thought Emz was having a rough, swollen day ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Status
Not open for further replies.