Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
TO THOOSE IN CLAIREBEARS LIVE :
Alex Is the one that's caused ALL this firstly by lying to Toni for months on end making her hurt & paranoid.
Then when it comes out , he choose to remain in the middle of ALL these ladies again NEVER taking Tonis side.
Then to top it off, she's got Irish kelly in her ear. Now we all no how para kelly is.
Betewn her & comments Toni has lashed out & said s she should not of.. I'm not excusing her. Just trying to help YOU ALL UNDERSTAND.
Even still now Alex is NOT speaking his STONEWELL FACTS he's pussyfooting round each & every one of you. Saying 1thing on live then I bet his inbox to you all say another!!

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
TO THOOSE IN CLAIREBEARS LIVE :
Alex Is the one that's caused ALL this firstly by lying to Toni for months on end making her hurt & paranoid.
Then when it comes out , he choose to remain in the middle of ALL these ladies again NEVER taking Tonis side.
Then to top it off, she's got Irish kelly in her ear. Now we all no how para kelly is.
Betewn her & comments Toni has lashed out & said s she should not of.. I'm not excusing her. Just trying to help YOU ALL UNDERSTAND.
Even still now Alex is NOT speaking his STONEWELL FACTS he's pussyfooting round each & every one of you. Saying 1thing on live then I bet his inbox to you all say another!!
Don’t forget Alex says everything “with chest” 🫠😂

Status
Not open for further replies.