Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
1000018914.jpg
my poor Al 😢

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
My mind boggles how ss let's all this happen, drinking, sniff, threats wtf are they doing to safeguard that kid

It grinds my gears that both of them DONT seem to reliese that their child can see his parents Arguing or bitching about each other on a tiktok live .
That AJ Seems to have his head screwed on in some ways but then in others not 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
That poor child who's stuck in the middle of ALL this se.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
It grinds my gears that both of them DONT seem to reliese that their child can see his parents Arguing or bitching about each other on a tiktok live .
That AJ Seems to have his head screwed on in some ways but then in others not 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
The courts won’t take kindly to this. It’s another form of abuse. They’re exposing that child to trauma by behaving like this where he can hear them talking badly about his mother.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
He can talk the talk but fs up letting that drunk sniffed up lowlife around his kid

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’d like to think that about AJ, but I have no idea who he is at all and the main thing I know about him is he’s in a relation with that absolute mess mad hatter. So his head must be almost screwed off at this point 🤣

Mar 23, 2024
China
So courtassaisn now has 4.2k views and the likes of Pearl, EQ & miss J in her box with Cockerpoo in the comments... NONE OF THEM CARE ABOUT YOU .. THEY ARE THERE FOR VIEWS FFS !!!!
Yes jam (I know ppl don’t like him) is outing a wrongun on the app and everyone is over there while those two are tearing strips off each other all in their kids hearing 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.