Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetwipe

Feb 24, 2024
I beg any of you cult members who came over here, to read the entire thread, and watch the video that MrsDoubtfire posted, and come back and tell me you still agree with this absolute s show t of a human.
I bed 🤣🤣 how about let’s talk about all the sick threats she gets. Show us all where she’s said she’s going to houses. Stamping on heads decapitating peoples skulls need further examples of the s?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I bed 🤣🤣 how about let’s talk about all the sick threats she gets. Show us all where she’s said she’s going to houses. Stamping on heads decapitating peoples skulls need further examples of the s?
I don’t agree with any of that behaviour but does it justify Angela’s behaviour? No. She constantly goes on about Leona and what she said about a baby… allegedly though, Leona had been threatened with the same awful comment. Does it justify her threat? No.

So don’t justify horrific actions by deflecting with someone else’s.

Wetwipe

Feb 24, 2024
i wait for the fake tears its funny watching her trying squeeze them out n u see her peeking to read comments for a reaction

i wait for the fake tears its funny watching her trying squeeze them out n u see her peeking to read comments for a reaction
You’re going to sit on the internet and wait and watch, watch & wait for a stranger on the internet to show tears? I’m embarrassed for you quite frankly my dear. Please stop typing

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I don’t agree with any of that behaviour but does it justify Angela’s behaviour? No. She constantly goes on about Leona and what she said about a baby… allegedly though, Leona had been threatened with the same awful comment. Does it justify her threat? No.

So don’t justify horrific actions by deflecting with someone else’s.
And Ange was friends with Leona with that knowledge ………

Wetwipe

Feb 24, 2024
And still none of the cult speak up!! Brainwashed freaks all of them !!
Oh look at me look at me people have lives and won’t answer me. It’s Saturday go out have some entertainment with the outside world might do you good
I CARE ABOUT THE ABUSE TIMOTHY, you blinkered idiot. I had to edit that filth to warn others away from her channel. Watch the video and then decide, try having your own opinion, based in fac

Aww are you angry. Bless you. Angry with someone not agreeing with you. Welcome to adulthood

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Oh look at me look at me people have lives and won’t answer me. It’s Saturday go out have some entertainment with the outside world might do you good

Aww are you angry. Bless you. Angry with someone not agreeing with you. Welcome to adulthood
You don’t even make sense, learn to format correctly. Am I angry that Tim said we didn’t care about abuse? Absolutely, that’s something I’ll fight for. It’s called morals and principles 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 919

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024

No I’m not angry I don’t live in an echo chamber with enablers and people encouraging my sty behaviour, I’ve been out all day thanks just about to sit down with my family for a lovely meal…….
What time you going out ??? Make sure you don’t get too drunk (Angie drunk)

Wetwipe

Feb 24, 2024
No I’m not angry I don’t live in an echo chamber with enablers and people encouraging my sty behaviour, I’ve been out all day thanks just about to sit down with my family for a lovely meal…….
What time you going out ??? Make sure you don’t get too drunk (Angie drunk)
But you are angry you clicked the wee angry emoji . Don’t tell porkies. I don’t drink at all but as an adult that’s my choice. Unfortunately I’m not out tonight enjoying myself in starting a 12 hour shift at 19:00. Tho I do suggest you type differently. It gives it away with how one words things and the triple ? And the long .. 🤪

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Affected? 🤣 My dear, you support a racist, narcissistic, nasty human being. I think you should be more affected, you may end up on the right side then.

Attachments

• IMG_2436.jpeg
    IMG_2436.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 61

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
But you are angry you clicked the wee angry emoji . Don’t tell porkies. I don’t drink at all but as an adult that’s my choice. Unfortunately I’m not out tonight enjoying myself in starting a 12 hour shift at 19:00. Tho I do suggest you type differently. It gives it away with how one words things and the triple ? And the long .. 🤪
I didn’t click anything, and I have no idea what else you’re waffling about. Hope you have an amazing shift at work, so you can pay your taxes to pay for your leaders lifestyle!!!!!!………..
Also I shouldn’t come for anyone about how they type, I had to read you comment several times to make sense of it and figure out your punctuation. But I’m not here to critique your grammar.!!??£)()???3&47285!]%{¥]$!}{€>]>]~¥<€>}>{€]€\

Status
Not open for further replies.