Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Omg thanks il ignore ! I’m still new to this so thank you x
EDIT : I still know that Aki is bad tho but did NOT know that was his account!! So thank you big time !
That’s ok I saw you was a new member! We can’t help who joins here, but we can all ignore the accounts by clicking on the profile pic of the person and clicking ignore. it’s similar to blocking but I can still see that you are replying to someone I’ve ignored if that makes any sense 🤣

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
That’s ok I saw you was a new member! We can’t help who joins here, but we can all ignore the accounts by clicking on the profile pic of the person and clicking ignore. it’s similar to blocking but I can still see that you are replying to someone I’ve ignored if that makes any sense 🤣
Thank you ❤️ I’ve been here a wee while now and love it 🥰 but please do let me know if I do interact with any wrongns and I will gladly use the ignore button ! Do not want to give anyone any ammo against us or have myself even associated with them!! x

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
My YouTube is under my real name. Can people see who has viewed their videos on their YouTube account? I don’t wanna dox myself 🙈only if you comment
My YouTube is under my real name. Can people see who has viewed their videos on their YouTube account? I don’t wanna dox myself 🙈🤣
only if you comment I’m pretty sure

Status
Not open for further replies.