Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Irish Kelly needs off the app

Hopefully she will throw her diamond art over the balcony 🍿🍿
IMG_0867.jpeg

Medusa

The problem with "Boys" like, Anal Alex..They want to play the field their ego is so inflated. (Don't know why because I wouldn't touch him with a stolen fanny riddled with fing syphilis)
He's probably telling Toni what she wants to hear off screen, and you can tell the girl still has feelings for him, and that hurt hasn't turned into hate YET.
So, as soon as he see's her having any kind of social life or trying to move on, he hates it and he'll try and control the situation so it suits HIS needs. He's nothing but a control freak. Alex is a Narc and always will be. Anyone thats unlucky enough to fall under his spell - I really pitty you.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
The problem with "Boys" like, Anal Alex..They want to play the field their ego is so inflated. (Don't know why because I wouldn't touch him with a stolen fanny riddled with fing syphilis)
He's probably telling Toni what she wants to hear off screen, and you can tell the girl still has feelings for him and that hurt hasn't turned into hate YET.
So, as soon as he see's her having any kind of social life or trying to move on, he hates it and he'll try and control the situation so it suits HIS needs. He's nothing but a control freak. Alex is a Narc and always will be. Anyone thats unlucky enough to fall under his spell I really pitty you.
💯all of this!

Reactions: NoLimits and Medusa
Status
Not open for further replies.