Not open for further replies.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Thought you may appreciate a closer look 🤭
Screenshot_20240331-035640_TikTok.jpg
Looks like she uses charcoal toothpaste :ROFLMAO:

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
I told everyone I was deleting my account then went to delete my account and you can't even delete it 😭
Ohhh I forgot you've missed the fall out of tbe Angie With Zia, Wayne & dilly sheryl from The events Of Angies night our with Ricksta when she shouted ricksta was kidnapping her in the street & impilled her drink was spiked ..

Looks like she uses charcoal toothpaste :ROFLMAO:
She does. That’s what she put on her face for war paint when she did the risings. Half the time she is acting like she’s drinking when she isn’t and used that to convince us she’s on the red. Watch how quick she sobers up when she gets distracted, at times.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Buster Is NOT leaving the app I bet my 5th lost bank card on it .... Every friggin meltdown he does his long arse Exit speech only to reappear the next day. 🙄

If anything he should be leaving cause he's a 62yr old bloke on tiktok talking to women daily & not cause some random called another random on the app or a s or hyena ffs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Buster is pulling a @𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖆𝖘 !!!!

It's all. Battles & box battles since Zia seen the light
I pray to whatever I should be praying to, she’s out first again. She’s been on such a high recently and it must be humbling to see she can’t compete with the bigger “creators” 😂 she was lucky frenchy was scrambling for people to even compete, as she wasn’t meant to be there

Status
Not open for further replies.