Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

leslie gash

Apr 2, 2024
northhamptom
Yup, I'm not sure what he did but felicity has been flip flipping and is getting blocked
Alexs little pet flickafees spoon finally catching up with her ,my old waters and instincts have never liked her. My girls in that box need to block Alex , flickafee and the rest of them lot . He isn’t loyal and his minions only want his prick and attention. Never liked them lot want those girls to c just now bad he is for them .

Its game over for felicity flipflop in our claire bears felicity is getting blocked for snaking for the 10000 time in the last 24 hours 🤭
_4e40edc5-d720-4cdc-8084-52fc0dd84632.jpeg

Mar 16, 2024
London
What's going on.in claires? I swear there's a new person to argue with every week, I remember it being big foot one week, lovely woman, no clue why she was picked on. Who do you think is will be next? Usually go for side players and people with issues that they can s off.
My drugs are kicking in, I am probably writing an essay and it makes no sense 🙃 😅

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
What's going on.in claires? I swear there's a new person to argue with every week, I remember it being big foot one week, lovely woman, no clue why she was picked on. Who do you think is will be next? Usually go for side players and people with issues that they can s off.
My drugs are kicking in, I am probably writing an essay and it makes no sense 🙃 😅
Yes, it’s someone new every week. I would hate to be one of their “friends”.

Status
Not open for further replies.