Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
Justice needed!!
Screenshot_20240403_110849_Chrome.jpg

Medusa

Has anyone had issues with accounts you’ve clicked ignore on suddenly not being on ignore? I just checked my followers and frosty was one of them. I ignored him ages ago. I had click ignore again just now.
Yes, a couple from that group I won't mention. Yet all the others stay on ignored which I find weird.

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Well I just made a coffee and my pug, who loves coffee, was trying to get to it on the coffee table and knocked it over! I can't be arsed to make another, justice for MB please, send me some hearts to make me feel better! 😭😭😭😭
My little doggie is the same they cannot leave our sides alone ! He’s currently on my lap while I listen to Reds Jeremy Kyle show 😂😂❤️

Mar 2, 2024
Has anyone had issues with accounts you’ve clicked ignore on suddenly not being on ignore? I just checked my followers and frosty was one of them. I ignored him ages ago. I had click ignore again just now.
This happened to me yesterday and the gobbler said it’s happened to them too. It was nice though as it reminded me why I have them on ignore in the first place 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.