Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
IMG_5019.jpeg

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Why does Sammy Saville ring a bell?

I have a strange set of skills (unfortunately nowhere near Liam Neeson useful). I can do multiple accents, I never forget a face, I have the nose of a bloodhound and I always recognise a voice.

One clip and I’ll be able to tell if they were Top Cat 🕵🏻‍♀️

Reactions: BattyBat
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
love it aahahaha. i didnt even know icelad delivered! i only go there in the summer as their ice lolly selection is exceptional.
I wont judge you

much
Using my own humour against me? I have tasted my own medicine and I am bitter 😒

They do have awesome deals but I get fresh bits from Asda 🤣 Although, Iceland’s fruit is by far superior to Asda’s most of the time.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Using my own humour against me? I have tasted my own medicine and I am bitter 😒

They do have awesome deals but I get fresh bits from Asda 🤣 Although, Iceland’s fruit is by far superior to Asda’s most of the time.
this is brand new info for me i dont think ive ever seen the fruit the one near me is a small one. i dont even have an asda! Im still going to judge you but maybe i might have a little peek in to a big one somewhere also.

Nov 10, 2023
Why does Sammy Saville ring a bell?

I have a strange set of skills (unfortunately nowhere near Liam Neeson useful). I can do multiple accents, I never forget a face, I have the nose of a bloodhound and I always recognise a voice.

One clip and I’ll be able to tell if they were Top Cat 🕵🏻‍♀️
I’m positive no face did an awareness on him before.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
this is brand new info for me i dont think ive ever seen the fruit the one near me is a small one. i dont even have an asda! Im still going to judge you but maybe i might have a little peek in to a big one somewhere also.
LOL 🤣 They have great fruit deals, more so in the summer! I can plow through fruit and so saves me tons.

Status
Not open for further replies.