Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2024
China
Why does Sammy Saville ring a bell?

I have a strange set of skills (unfortunately nowhere near Liam Neeson useful). I can do multiple accents, I never forget a face, I have the nose of a bloodhound and I always recognise a voice.

One clip and I’ll be able to tell if they were Top Cat 🕵🏻‍♀️
The one who says they are related to Jimmy Saville but they aren’t they look like him though and they also have loads of kids in his box! Is also adamant they are female

Yes, him! I don’t think a cause was mentioned, unless I missed it?
Wow. I just assumed he’d taken on another troll account and was in angies. I remember them being in the box and Angie was trying to guess who they were with clues because he knew her in real life. I take it Angie was emotionless? Narc t

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Not Chlo Ferry, going in to tiktok BB house. Now, I've met the girl she's like Marmite- You either love her or hate her. If Angie is going to take part I know for a fact, her and Chloe will clash.
Angie, Get ya self in there. It'll be pure carnage but I'd recommend taking a gum shield 🤣
Where is the low down on this TT bb house??

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Wow. I just assumed he’d taken on another troll account and was in angies. I remember them being in the box and Angie was trying to guess who they were with clues because he knew her in real life. I take it Angie was emotionless? Narc t
I remember that night! She eventually “gave in” and said she remembered him but I don’t think she ever did. She ended up blocking him and he hadn’t been around for weeks 😦 She seemed a little upset but I’ll admit I didn’t watch her much that day, because I can’t recall it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.