Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Did I just hear correctly..
I'm genuinely not sure Tams sister wants her daughter's buisness outed like that. She could have told the story without identifying who it was about.
right?

and I understand what the child said to the niece was wrong, but for an 11 year old to be saying these things there must be some reflection on the parents, so I’m not sure tam’s ’letting my kids grief the lad for two whole days’ was really appropriate. I thought we protected kids tam? Don’t you think that lad needs protection in some way too?

Did I just hear correctly..

right?

and I understand what the child said to the niece was wrong, but for an 11 year old to be saying these things there must be some reflection on the parents, so I’m not sure tam’s ’letting my kids grief the lad for two whole days’ was really appropriate. I thought we protected kids tam? Don’t you think that lad needs protection in some way too?
Doesn't make sense. The only people that should have be aware is the parents. Labelling him as sexually violent when it's most likely a reflection of his home life and not questioning where he learned this behaviour assuming he is also 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.