Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Alex stirring in shazzys
IMG_5012.jpeg
His trolling is se he says the same thing all the time!

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
im looking for a new mattress as im not sleeping good what bed did you get ??? :love:

I brought a IYEE hybrid memory foam mattress from Amazon & just a basic divan bed from Amazon too (As on. Budget) lol
But the mattress came In a box it looked like a flat pancake but as soon as unwrapped it. Its pumped up lovely. So soft.
I'll let u no in the morning how comfy it is, but so far I'm really pleased 😀

If your looking around, check out the ones where you get a90day return policy of u don't like & A long garentue just incase.

Mar 2, 2024
Not everyone fosters for money. Believe it or not there are people out there who want to make a difference in a child’s life. do all to do with money. Do you think people jump through the hoops and go through training just for coin? Some people do, I’ve seen it, it’s not fool proof but maybe think before you make blanket statements you fwit

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Not everyone fosters for money. Believe it or not there are people out there who want to make a difference in a child’s life. do all to do with money. Do you think people jump through the hoops and go through training just for coin? Some people do, I’ve seen it, it’s not fool proof. Maybe think before you make blanket statements you fwit
I agree! I have a personal experience with this but won't talk about it. Some people have actual good hearts and want to help for the right reasons.

Nov 10, 2023
While i remember did anyone find out the name of the man who that woman mentioned in reds this morning? The man who was found guilty of a but is apparently innocent and was an ex copper. I wanted to look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.