Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
No words ๐Ÿ’€
EC8655DA-4CC3-436B-8D12-CE520D8239FA.jpeg
๐Ÿ˜‚ When my parents were little it was newspaper or this really thin tracing paper type stuff, people losing their minds over toilet roll had me rolling

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
I didn't run out of anything during covid, like I genuinely didn't struggle to get anything ๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't think we ran out , if we did we compensated with other things (Food that is , not toilet roll!)

I was in a good position work wise that I was able to help those less fortunate , it opened my eyes up a LOT to how bad peoples living conditions were , it angered me so much that people that needed to be protected couldn't get basic stuff they needed.

I don't think we ran out , if we did we compensated with other things (Food that is , not toilet roll!)

I was in a good position work wise that I was able to help those less fortunate , it opened my eyes up a LOT to how bad peoples living conditions were , it angered me so much that people that needed to be protected couldn't get basic stuff they needed.
I think it's maybe because I don't live in a busy area and I depended mostly on online shopping even then my substitutes were always okay. Maybe not great but we managed alright. Was a crazy time for sure

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Is BPD the new autism where everyone says they have it?...
yes. its intolerable. it is totally meaningless at this point the way the app comes across its like everyone that wwatches miss red et al has some sort of neurodiversity or disability. at least half are gonna be self diagnosed. god i hate them all i cant even rage listen today to anything

Ruthies Revenge

Mar 30, 2024
NASA Roscosmos ESA CSA JAXA
Aki came back, kazzy let him join her server will full permissions as the "leader" and the plan was to dox people. They said it on a public clapper. It's not went down well with kazzys new clapper friends and he's left the server already.

Status
Not open for further replies.