Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Angie right now

Attachments

• IMG_3507.png
    IMG_3507.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
its safer to all be together at times like these.

What was lynz involvement i heard someone mention her a minute ago
I'm not sure I think she was outing messages from Johnny and he was angies mod? They were friends. He was in her live for months and she wouldn't listen

Do you know what ever happened to the rancid t who used ellen degenerate account? Another of the early fs in Akis lives.
Oh I don't know, Iv never heard of an account called Ellen. Everything I know I just pick up from being nosey in lives ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm not sure I think she was outing messages from Johnny and he was angies mod? They were friends. He was in her live for months and she wouldn't listen
She wouldnโ€™t listen cause it benefited her. Johnny was willing to do things for her and get the info she wanted. Angie loved PLM, got her a bunch of views before she blew up more recently

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
so from a 'who the do are all these side characters' point of view:

it seems that both angie and alex were friends / in association with some deeply disturbing characters on the internet. They have both tried to distance themselves but it comes creeping back and they are trying to point the finger when they are actually both guilty of spending time online with disgusting people?

She wouldnโ€™t listen cause it benefited her. Johnny was willing to do things for her and get the info she wanted. Angie loved PLM, got her a bunch of views before she blew up more recently
I'm sure I tried to start a rumour that they have phone sex ๐Ÿ˜ญ I like to razzel dazzle stuff

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Can someone explain whose in relation and kahoots to johnny and sausage and the 3 letter group? Ive seen that jodie mentioned? Now angie? Im so lost

Status
Not open for further replies.