Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
What do you mean 😭 I'm getting scared 😳
Don’t be scared. I wasn’t even on the app when that group kicked off last time but I’ve heard plenty of stories.
I’ve made sure my location on here and on my Comment cafe TikTok account isn’t shown and that there’s nothing that I can be identified by. I’m just being extra cautious because that group is vile.

Alex is massively deflecting. He’s turning it around on Angie. Angie can be a t but she wasn’t in plm unlike his mods Kat and charchar. Anyone who knows anything about that purple group would know this!
Charchar ain’t his mod. Let’s be fair, we just heard how Angie was involved with that group. Don’t be supporting the ginger buzzcut whilst she’s going mad like this. It’s too funny

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Don’t be scared. I wasn’t even on the app when that group kicked off last time but I’ve heard plenty of stories.
I’ve made sure my location on here and on my Comment cafe TikTok account isn’t shown and that there’s nothing that I can be identified by. I’m just being extra cautious because that group is vile.
It tickles me when someone's arguing and it says your locations on 😭, it's not gps. We choose our locations 😭

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Angie did join the server and show her full Live videos of Charchar upset and being bullied. She cam2ed her phone. She protests too much
I know but today Alex was getting outted for having Kat as a mod and basically chilling with plm for hours. He’s had multiple phone calls with plm members. If he’s going to point fingers, he needs to make sure his hands are very clean imo

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Got ya. I only learned of that group through here but they sound vicious

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Status
Not open for further replies.