Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yeah so Aki is from Liverpool but he wasn’t born there he moved there as a child, he doesn’t have a full on scouse accent. It definitely sounded like him. But this is my thought, Angie has asked someone to phone her pretending to be “purple Aki” and the person thought she meant the muscle feeler and that’s what they have come with.
It’s all a load of s.
This is why there is so much back and forth, them saying they have all this proof yet nobody produces anything.
Then all of a sudden we have someone who comes in as the saviour to smooth everything out.
I’m done with all this fake ass bullshit
Nah that was actually Aki, he's been in the clappers I saw a screen recording on TikTok of him saying he was back the other day. It's internet Aki not real life Aki

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
J reads here every day (she said) so I think she’s trying to appear “above this” behaviour - she’s in miss reds and everyone’s every day bitching about people and involved in all drama. I think her and Miss Red sent Angie naked pics around so she’s prob got a squeaky bum over that.

Does she read here ?? Didn't know that.
I'm not a fan of J but I'm respecting her for calling it out. About time she got out of neutral & seen the light.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Attempt 3 😭

Attachments

• IMG_2716.jpeg
    IMG_2716.jpeg
    369.3 KB · Views: 24

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
FFS Angie won’t end her life, get a grip. Her views have been s, she’s falling off the app, she loves this. And I don’t care what anyone says, so does Alex. He’s been bored these last few weeks, Angie wasn’t biting to his trolling so he’s kicked this off again.

Status
Not open for further replies.