Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
f1b1c13cdd46fe2fbe77ebd763fb082b~c5_720x720.jpg

Sharon
ive reported aki to the police for threatening you on live there coming to see u angie to get a statement . hope your ok

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
It went brilliant was so scared but the best thing I have every done, hit a nurse for putting an oxygen mask on me without telling me that was panic
The care I got was brilliant
And the weather well I loved that
Stayed of here and TT to re charge
But I am back lol 😂
Missed you all and the laughs 7 days with the hubby well I say no more 😂😂
good see u back n happy reading u will have alot catch up on haha but happy all went well with u

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
It went brilliant was so scared but the best thing I have every done, hit a nurse for putting an oxygen mask on me without telling me that was panic
The care I got was brilliant
And the weather well I loved that
Stayed of here and TT to re charge
But I am back lol 😂
Missed you all and the laughs 7 days with the hubby well I say no more 😂😂
Glad all went well. Buckle up it’s a sshow 🤣🤣

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Does anyone remember so many weeks back angie had a call from some random guy, I think it might have been about ricksta, there was threats made, do you think that was the same person?

Nahhh but I find it extremely strange how Amgie NEVER anserws rhe phone. Only yesterday a withheld number kept calling her but she choose to keep clicking ingore it.
Also the fact that Amgie has phoned police on EVERYTHING I mean EVERYTHING no matter how small the crime, yet a ACTAUL THREAT when her vulnerable elderly mother lives in the house & She's Choosing NOT to be a grass ??!!
Make it make sense. ...
Or wake up ... if this ain't part of an act or set up in someway then I guess i must be Robin Hood 😭🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.