Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Zac da brat financial grooming last year this is about 5% of the messages. He kept doing this till he owed her thousands.
IMG_3017.png

IMG_3013.png
IMG_3014.png
IMG_3015.png
IMG_3016.png

Mar 2, 2024
Just caught up on our self appointed spokesperson, wanky Frankie chatting pure waffle about us again.

Frankie you’re a proper jarring t. You contradict yourself constantly, backtrack when confronted, flip flopping all over like the wet wipe you are.

The real reason you left here is because quite a few of us had you on ignore. You’d also been called out on few occasions. People saw through you.

You’d say one thing in here then slither off to someone’s live to say another. You involved yourself inbetween Mabel and Tam and even got that wrong and yes, Mabel is correct, you were up her hoop so far you could polish her septum ring. So don’t come it with the moral high ground dear.

Enjoy yourself with the live laugh love crowd, I think you’ll do well. You vapid t

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I really need to stop logging back in, but when I see false s ima correct people. Never made a wishlist for LR & certainly not with bloody reborn dolls that aren't even reborn dolls. I said multiple times on the live, I've said alot in here and own everything I said. Even said to cockerpoo that I made a bathroom AI about her. I left for one reason only & that was because a certain group were starting to trickle in. Your all running around saying wah frankies slating us, wah wah wah, multiple times I have said, there are alot of really genuine ones on here, that unfortunately get tarred with the same brush since all these new wrong ones have joined, but you all refuse to hear the whole sentence 😭😂 I never came back in here and took back my apology, I said sorry for talking about Tams kids/parenting & I stand by that apology. I never got 'found' out on here, so thats once again false 😂 I used the same profile picture here as the same as my tiktok picture so I was never anonymous & I think even Judas said I probably shouldn't use my same picture as I won't be anonymous right when I joined. Don't hear one sentence or one part if the conversation & run on here moaning about being slated when I constantly say, it's a shame that the genuine ones keep being tarred with the same brush, as the bad account that keep joining, which is exactly what is happening. Yes this is an essay & I don't give a do who it bothers, as its just one message & done. I didn't get up and defend my comments, I got up and defended myself against a new troll account that spouted s in here that they've now made very obvious who they are 💁‍♀️ I honestly couldn't care what anonymous or non anonymous people think of me personality wise, but I will defend myself against things that are wrote that are utter BS. Sorry, not really sorry about the essay, as I know some of you will moan and cry about something with more than 2 sentences, 😭😂 byeeeeeeeee

Mar 17, 2024
R. I. P me
I really need to stop logging back in, but when I see false s ima correct people. Never made a wishlist for LR & certainly not with bloody reborn dolls that aren't even reborn dolls. I said multiple times on the live, I've said alot in here and own everything I said. Even said to cockerpoo that I made a bathroom AI about her. I left for one reason only & that was because a certain group were starting to trickle in. Your all running around saying wah frankies slating us, wah wah wah, multiple times I have said, there are alot of really genuine ones on here, that unfortunately get tarred with the same brush since all these new wrong ones have joined, but you all refuse to hear the whole sentence 😭😂 I never came back in here and took back my apology, I said sorry for talking about Tams kids/parenting & I stand by that apology. I never got 'found' out on here, so thats once again false 😂 I used the same profile picture here as the same as my tiktok picture so I was never anonymous & I think even Judas said I probably shouldn't use my same picture as I won't be anonymous right when I joined. Don't hear one sentence or one part if the conversation & run on here moaning about being slated when I constantly say, it's a shame that the genuine ones keep being tarred with the same brush, as the bad account that keep joining, which is exactly what is happening. Yes this is an essay & I don't give a do who it bothers, as its just one message & done. I didn't get up and defend my comments, I got up and defended myself against a new troll account that spouted s in here that they've now made very obvious who they are 💁‍♀️ I honestly couldn't care what anonymous or non anonymous people think of me personality wise, but I will defend myself against things that are wrote that are utter BS. Sorry, not really sorry about the essay, as I know some of you will moan and cry about something with more than 2 sentences, 😭😂 byeeeeeeeee
I'm not reading all that.
But thanks bye, CYAAA!

Status
Not open for further replies.