Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
1709477179062.png

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
This woman got over TEN THOUSAND POUNDS from her supporters within the past month. This is how she treats her audience.
Its true. I gifted loads and also donated money behind the scenes for flowers etc....I no longer am a supporter.

She doesn't give a s about anyone.

As for people using her for a platform, no....people grow, end up growing their own little community and start their own lives. Collaboration not competition darling. Get over yourself yeah

Max is NOT angies friend she leached to angies platform to get at ruth and spread malicious hate she gained a platform from angie until she started hiding on private because she couldn't cope with the trolls. Shes friends with lots of angies enemies! Shes done it in many peoples platforms including eq and ricksta she used to harp on about how she knew ricksta in real life just likes she harps on about knowing angie. You can tell angie doesn't like her shes an overpowering loud mouth t

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Its true. I gifted loads and also donated money behind the scenes for flowers etc....I no longer am a supporter.

She doesn't give a s about anyone.

As for people using her for a platform, no....people grow, end up growing their own little community and start their own lives. Collaboration not competition darling. Get over yourself yeah
She does give a s if you have money 💰

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Max is NOT angies friend she leached to angies platform to get at ruth and spread malicious hate she gained a platform from angie until she started hiding on private because she couldn't cope with the trolls. Shes friends with lots of angies enemies! Shes done it in many peoples platforms including eq and ricksta she used to harp on about how she knew ricksta in real life just likes she harps on about knowing angie. You can tell angie doesn't like her shes an overpowering loud mouth t
When will people on tiktok ever learn ...NO ONE is your friend on tiktok ...
🤣🤣🤣🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.