Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Cocky poo
IMG_0986.png

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Being caught on clapper? He wasn’t caught as it wasn’t a secret! He went in because that one member came at him in his live and he went up against plm in the clapper. She twists things so well. Hope they all turn on her and she’s trolled like last time
Are you an Alex fan?

Secret or not, he still sat in the live. Why would any decent person have any involvement with them?

They're all as bad as each other.

Are you an Alex fan?

Secret or not, he still sat in the live. Why would any decent person have any involvement with them?

They're all as bad as each other.
No not at all, I agree there’s so much he does wrong but I’m arguing against the lies angies spouting rn. He should never of gone in there. I’m a fan of no one, I’m here because I despise angies lies and narcissism. I’m not as bothered by Alex, admittedly but that doesn’t make me a fan.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
No not at all, I agree there’s so much he does wrong but I’m arguing against the lies angies spouting rn. He should never of gone in there. I’m a fan of no one, I’m here because I despise angies lies and narcissism. I’m not as bothered by Alex, admittedly but that doesn’t make me a fan.
Fair enough. But the fact he sits amongst the most vilest people makes him just as bad in my opinion.

He knows what they've done, who they are but happy to sit in a live with them.

Absolutely disgusting human

Status
Not open for further replies.