Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2024
If anyone has any proof of doxxing children, happening in the last 3 months since this server happened not 3 years ago when PLM happened THE LAST 3 MONTHS…. Show it? You can’t 🤣

Quick to put us all on the ‘ignore’ list but running around mentioning kids yourselves.

Laters losers 😘
Just because it doesn't happen in the public server doesn't mean it doesn't happen

Addresses with vulnerable children in have been doxed in the last few weeks

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Wow who is this Trinnie 🤣 🤣 🤣

Zoe Kravitz Weirdo GIF

• Haha
Reactions: BattyBat

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
when someone says something about angie even mention her name its WW3 but angie can say dangerous things its ok and miss red and all have to keep explaining themselves over and over . then Angie will act like queen
Sas Ego GIF by Channel 7
and be ok with them .. shows what angie is all mouth and red wine feck i did an essay oh nooooooooooooo :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
She was saying a while back that if certain people were going to be in Anges live then she wouldn’t be going in. She’s trying to make herself relevant and let’s her 18 year old daughter fight her battles
Omg I remember trinnie and her daughter! Didn't her daughter come in here pretending to be her mum? Or the other was round, I vaguely remember that

Status
Not open for further replies.