Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
do off oldbutnew, blaming us for s, still on your high horse I see 🙄
Awww did she talk about us again, so she could run back here and see what we are saying about her and cry again! 🤣 she’s such a wet t! Going round apologising for s she’s said! SAY IT WITH CHEST! Tam is and always will be a t! I knew she couldn’t be trusted I started ignoring her days before she apologised to tam becuse shes always moving mad making besties with Sian the man abuser in the comments too! And she’s in contact with frosty too! Weird t!

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
The only people worse than angie, Alex, Johnny, PLM are the saddos like you who come here and get off on it 😭😭.
Saddos like us? You spend your pathetic little unemployed life trolling to the extreme. You get off on being a fing weirdo because you clearly weren't loved as a child. You are nothing but a disgusting waste of spunk that should of ran down your mothers leg. You are a nobody and you deserve a slap of an Articulated Truck 🚚

Now do off back to your little server you absolute wet wipe

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Awww did she talk about us again, so she could run back here and see what we are saying about her and cry again! 🤣 she’s such a wet t! Going round apologising for s she’s said! SAY IT WITH CHEST! Tam is and always will be a t! I knew she couldn’t be trusted I started ignoring her days before she apologised to tam becuse shes always moving mad making besties with Sian the man abuser in the comments too! And she’s in contact with frosty too! Weird t!
I think it was first thing this morning (I'm absolutely hanging so can't remember 😭) do I can't even remember if she came in after to write essays 😭 someone help
Tired Zzz GIF by MOODMAN

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Saddos like us? You spend your pathetic little unemployed life trolling to the extreme. You get off on being a fing weirdo because you clearly weren't loved as a child. You are nothing but a disgusting waste of spunk that should of ran down your mothers leg. You are a nobody and you deserve a slap of an Articulated Truck 🚚

Now do off back to your little server you absolute wet wipe
Americas Got Talent Reaction GIF by Top Talent

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I’ll be honest, I thought I remembered seeing it. Was like 350,000 but I also think I may have remembered that just cause he said. He definitely had 2 accounts at that time though as I was friends with both but one of them disappeared. I’m not a reliable source on this

Well she would know 🙄
Why do I need to have a real life , I’ve missed everything but ive caught up in 5mins as it’s rinse repeat
Question What GIF by Harlem

Status
Not open for further replies.