Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Can someone explain how the comment cafe account is connected to this? There was a shared TikTok account that then became a troll? I feel like I’m missing a key bit of info and I don’t get felicity's post

Reactions: Chicken wings
Posting again for people to see in paulas live they've since changed location since felicity posted SS. I tell you now its her. Tell me that isnt someone talking about themselves in 3rd person
Screenshot_20240404-125903_Chrome.jpg

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Can someone explain how the comment cafe account is connected to this? There was a shared TikTok account that then became a troll? I feel like I’m missing a key bit of info and I don’t get felicity's post
Basically Jojo changed the name on an old account to her CC name, forgetting she had mods and they would see the name change. JOJO is claiming she gave the account to a "friend" however said friend hasn't made an appearance. The connection is the same name Basically and to be honest I believe its JOJO shes stuttering too much over her explanation

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Basically Jojo changed the name on an old account to her CC name, forgetting she had mods and they would see the name change. JOJO is claiming she gave the account to a "friend" however said friend hasn't made an appearance. The connection is the same name Basically and to be honest I believe its JOJO shes stuttering too much over her explanation
Omg brilliant . So she then made a comment cafe account with the same user name as the tiktok? This is so funny it’s what 14 year olds do

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah I think felispity is telling the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.