Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a few things in the past on the fyp she claimed to only be in the lucy server but that was a side server for said group for them to troll lucy. The stuff i seen she actually threatened to R lucy and bryans children now whether hes a wrong un or not children do not deserve that.
That’s what I heard that she was in the Lucy rose bit trolling her. But I don’t have a clue how discord works so I didn’t understand what that bit meant. Theres trolling Lucy rose, but how does that kind of thing come out of your mouth? That’s sick

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
JOJO SHOW THE TEXT ALREADY! DAMN!

Receipts Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Kels anxiety jewellery likes wronguns, she was feistys mod before all of them. Shes modded for so many people including Shelly who “accidentally on purpose” joined a box during a group call (which was in the middle of slating kels), and ran off without facing the music, with her so called surgery money. Kels is now weirdly Luke’s mod yet she hates his friends, suspicious? As for her saying she never supported Angie. That must have been her twin with the same name who subbed to Angie and joined in when boxes slated “the dark side”. Shes now left “the cult” and changed her name hoping people would forget how much of a hypocrite she is. Her new name is kaizenmindboutique
Is she the one who makes crystal dildos?

That’s what I heard that she was in the Lucy rose bit trolling her. But I don’t have a clue how discord works so I didn’t understand what that bit meant. Theres trolling Lucy rose, but how does that kind of thing come out of your mouth? That’s sick
Yeah I've never personally got discord so i wouldn't have a clue. I just used to listen in to lives and see things via the fyp. Exactly that someone's mind has to be seriously warped to be thinking and saying things of such a nature.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
If you go to a peadophile hotel because you want to visit one of the rooms, which has some retrograde waste of a humanity sleeping there, who is not a nonce, you've still gone to a peado hotel and left without giving a s about the rancid fs fing with kids.

Pretty much explains it

Status
Not open for further replies.