Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I've just read back through 20 pages and I'm still none the wiser on what the do is going on. Thanks for the recap, oh wait no one gave me one 😒
Veronica Mars Middle Finger GIF
When did you leave so I can try help, so much is going down today x

• Love
Reactions: Medusa and BattyBat

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
They've basically fed any ongoing case. I think it's also so twisted to play a kids voice notes in front of 1.7k people. By all means get the beasts off the app but there's a right way abd a wring way to do it. And tonight they've shown their true colours.
Yep! This woman could easily delete her account now etc. the whole premise of going directly to the police without any rise of suspicion is so that the suspected perpetrators dont know that others know 🤦‍♂️

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
I've just read back through 20 pages and I'm still none the wiser on what the do is going on. Thanks for the recap, oh wait no one gave me one 😒
Irish Kelly’s current beef - felicity has been twitching for a while about her being trolled on comment cafe. A specific account name in here which was the same as one on TikTok. When she looked she realised she was mod for the person and it was one of JoJo’s old accounts trolling felicity. And that account in here has mentioned Kelly also so now she’s having wine while on her meds so expect half her furniture to be thrown out of her window soon. JoJo is adamant she gave that account to her friend called “Gracie”. But JoJo cannot provide the proof despite saying she could via messages as well as getting “Gracie” in the box. But both haven’t materialised yet

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Jojo has been outted as an account on here trolling felicity called I AM THE TEA she accidently changed an old tiktok account to iamtheteacc on tiktok forgetting felicity was a mod and noticed. She's denying it, saying she gave her account to a friend but won't show proof.

Angies drunk...

The rhino and the two gobs mazza and mabel are currently ruining a potential predator conviction for views

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Big Chonky mistakenly said my account name to which you replied "I briefly flicked through them and I thought they seemed a bit on the weird side"

Its not a big deal I was taken the piss but don't gaslight me
sorry i wrote hear for tea cos i always reply to yout posts had your name stuck in my head!! sorry! it wasnt your profile i looked at either i just wrote the wrong name x

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
они взяли меня
я нахожусь на складе где-то, кажется, во Франции
они дрессировали барсуков в качестве охранников, они огромны, и их клыки заменили стальными.
Если кто-то подойдет к вашей двери и спросит, хотите ли вы купить дешевые духи, НЕ ВПУСКАЙТЕ ИХ!

Status
Not open for further replies.