Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
The f who's getting exposed, her accounts still up with identifying information about children in her family.

They have no fing idea about protecting children.
Yep open profile with pictures of her own children. I’m gonna call 101 if I get time tomorrow I am horrified. Need to get Mabel’s full name and they’ll prob know about Tam as soon as I say her first name

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Oh god Angie just said she nearly unalived herself 4 months ago
bull s
200.gif
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

See im still in the middle unless jojo lives in Birmingham then it can't be her commenting here and that account replied to me this morning about her it sounded very 3rd person. Who knows anymore. Menopausal meltdowns left right and centre
Guess if my location is accurate 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Anyone else suffering with bullshititius? Symptoms eye strain from eye rolling 🙄
Earache from shouting and listening to bullshit. Lack of energy as forget to drink and eat due to shock of the immaturity of idiots.
Neckache from constantly shaking head side to side in disgusting? It's a serious condition if your experiencing these conditions go to hospital
Sad Morgan Freeman GIF by Laff

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
See im still in the middle unless jojo lives in Birmingham then it can't be her commenting here and that account replied to me this morning about her it sounded very 3rd person. Who knows anymore. Menopausal meltdowns left right and centre
You can change where your from. You can also make multiple accounts here. An admin actually proved that recently. Look where mine says I’m from.

Status
Not open for further replies.