Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
fing stop that ๐Ÿ˜ญ
animated leopard GIF by julia farkas
I found this gif of a leopard changing into a pineapple to cheer you up ๐Ÿ˜ญ do you prefer master? I think it has a sexier ring to it tbh ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
What 10 years of claiming UC and changing nappies does to a MFer.
Itโ€™s called humourโ€ฆ.Im in the upper tax threshold darling something youโ€™ll never experience and I wouldnโ€™t touch a nappy even if I was paid, unlike you. I think itโ€™s finally time to ignore think Iโ€™m the last one that sees your posts byeee

• Haha
Reactions: Patty B

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
I am indeed! I have changed my name a few times!! Do you still troll him? Was you in Reddit/discord/tele? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ™ˆhmm you must have been in one to know about the eggs ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I donโ€™t like him what can I say?
Yup, was in the chat groups, still in a nice little group on Telegram, there's not many of the hardcore haters left now, we're still chipping away at him tho' ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I refute the idea of a leader. We are a collective of like minded anonymous wise owls, eyes all over the country quietly observing the s show, reading to filth anyone that crosses our paths. Judas can be our spokesperson, but we cannot be led. We are like a murmuration of starlings. when a new Jeremy Kyle episode starts we swarm in naturally.

Flying Blue Hour GIF by Moments of Colour
This is linguistically beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.