Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2024
China
Yeah, basically he had metastatic lung cancer. He was terminal and he aspirated on broccoli and ended up in hospital. When there there was 1 junior doctor to multiple wards who was over worked and under qualified. Made an error that meant the catheterisation caused backflow into the bladder which in turn sent toxins to the brain which is what they mean by that type of drowning.
I was so invested in that then 😭😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So now what do we do as clearly were just trolls who people claim they dont care about but they spend more time here than we do. Do we think someone has tried to set felicity up for people stupid enough like me to believe she was trolling herself. Are charlie or gracie even real people 🤯
I genuinely do not care, I don't care if the troll each other and blow snot bubbles on live I think they are all very boring and I can't tell the difference between most of them 😭

So now what do we do as clearly we’re just trolls who people claim they dont care about but they spend more time here than we do. Do we think someone has tried to set felicity up for people stupid enough like me to believe she was trolling herself. Are charlie or gracie even real people 🤯
Gracie is a real person, felicity knows she exists and has been friends with JoJo for 25 years. That’s all I know though.

I genuinely do not care, I don't care if the troll each other and blow snot bubbles on live I think they are all very boring and I can't tell the difference between most of them 😭
I bet you don’t know the difference between me, Zias hostage and Zias false teeth, do you? 😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
They call us trolls but at this point we are still here incase anything happens where are the mods?? 👀👀 exactly nowhere to be seen!! Don’t call us trolls again!! We are good citizens 🫡
If something happened I would just go to sleep, I'm not a welfare officer 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.