Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't sleep what's she saying 😭
Everything. Her Snapchat group with 46 people to mass report people. She’s got miss red, pearl, Kelly, Luke, Alex banned before. Miss reds too scared to talk about her because of her MH and the clapper. It’s been wild. Ask her anything and she’s answering

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
I thought he drowned from his own piss because they forgot to catheterize him even though i remember her mum going mad and saying angie was lying and that he passed from cancer
It's sad he has passed .. but she says he passed with alsorts I heard about 7 different things .think it all depends wot story she's trying to run with or wot argument she's having tbh

Her behaviour is only an act when she doesn't want to be helped accountable. Chelsey hardwood created evil queen so she could continue to be vile online without consequences. That's all it is. It's exaggerating and dragging things out? That's probably the only part that's an act. The thoughts and opinions are Angies true thoughts.

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Everything. Her Snapchat group with 46 people to mass report people. She’s got miss red, pearl, Kelly, Luke, Alex banned before. Miss reds too scared to talk about her because of her MH and the clapper. It’s been wild. Ask her anything and she’s answering
You’ve got her on the run πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon πŸ–οΈ box
Just went in her live the side of her mouth wash ya mouth soapy bollox

Attachments

• IMG_4638.png
    IMG_4638.png
    481.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Haha
Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Status
Not open for further replies.