Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I also hope you don’t associate with Mabel or Mazza. As you’re just a randomer on the internet to them 🤡 @UnstableMabel2
IMG_1046.jpeg

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
So mabel is saying if you respond to anything on tiktok the police WONT deal with it. BUT what was last night , if that wasn't responding then wtf was it ??
Make it make sense ffs
She just said they rushed to live because the wrong un had been named elsewhere.

They played the child's victims voice, linked to the wrong uns open account where children could be identified, because having a nonce as a granny is always popular in infants school!

Potential harm she has done to children because they wanted the "exclusive". do off you dangerous clout chasing fs.

MaryPorcupine

Mar 14, 2024
England
Just gonna post this here agai. To remind people and show people who missed out for why Irish Kelly and Jojo are no longer friends.

Also big up cassie

88086bee-4958-49b9-8624-90c64af35eb7.jpeg
There's more context to this though... the bigger comment is someone saying something nice about that jojo, so why wouldn't she like the comment or am I missing something here?

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
She just said they rushed to live because the wrong un had been named elsewhere.

They played the child's victims voice, linked to the wrong uns open account where children could be identified, because having a nonce as a granny is always popular in infants school!

Potential harm she has done to children because they wanted the "exclusive". do off you dangerous clout chasing fs.
Exactly this! Chloe with the black heart said the woman's name in Paula's live.

Apparently they all knew about it.
Sending an email to the safeguarding officer when the school is CLOSED, then playing a recording of the child and the perpetrator on a tiktok live just a few hours later IS NOT SAFEGUARDING

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Imagine a man telling a woman that something wasn’t sexist and misogynistic. Only a woman can decide that.

So why are white people allowed to decide what is racist. As a white woman all I can do is listen, learn if necessary, and support the person offended as an ally, as I would hope a man would do to me in instances where I have been offended.

Miss red is too stupid to understand this situation.
This situation?
Mrs Maisel GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Mar 2, 2024
she something else that girl .i knew it the moment she joined with her fecking essays :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I knew when I saw her kiss arsing sheryl the dilly dando. Plus it was her who was messaging people to find dirt on sheryl. Don’t get me wrong, I hate sheryl, I’ll never leave the b alone, I just found it an odd thing to do for seemingly no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.