Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Mable isn’t as eloquent as you. I love how they think we’re all being creators, no just people who have an opinion on Angie’s sty behaviour. It must be so frustrating not to be able to know who we are and can’t have full control.
How far did Charlie get on the weeklies ??? I fell 😴
You’re so right! There’s no control to be had here, she can’t accuse us of clout chasing because we’re anonymous and she can’t use our “trauma” against us as a means to attack because she has no idea who we are.

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
You can’t display your life on live for up to 20 hours a day on a public platform and then cry about stalking
The hypocrisy the pours from her lips faster than she can pour wine into them
“PLM are bad and anyone that associates with them is just as bad” - has multiple PLM members in her box who have been racist, doxed multiple children and mocked the disabled!
Kicking up a fuss about someone calling Lynz a r*****d but never said a word to sinead when she used the same word in her box!
Bangs on about Alex supposedly threatening women when chippy and Wayne have done exactly that
Lots of people see you Angela
Absolutely agree here with you! I would never comment on a private member of society in public. Someone who publicises their life mostly 24/7? It’s par for the course unfortunately, people are going to have opinions and want to talk about you.

Difference is, we don’t harass or abuse, we discuss here away from them and they chose to come and read it.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
To add, stop accusing random ex members of the cult of writing here. Most of the ex members have their own platforms and have no problem calling you out. Why would they come to a relatively small website and chat about you anonymously?

We’re made up of the majority of your audience, anonymous members of the public that you know nothing about.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She’s deffo Scottish and Alex said she was a “clout chaser” and stirs drama wherever she goes. But I can’t see her being this brazen and lying about this but who knows. Messages are easy to edit and replicate but there are voice messages and an apparent dick pic, TonyJade Alex’s girlfriend was on Angie’s yesterday and she said she had no idea that Alex was texting someone else. This Rebecca has apparently contacted TonyJade and they have spoken on the matter. Sorry about the repeated use of apparently but yeah 😂😂😂
Oh I definitely think it's true and they've been flirting but it seems like if she's the girl I think she is she is actually known for going around getting involved in drama and when something doesn't suit her she wants attention and sympathy. I find it hard to believe anyone would be unaware Alex had a girlfriend and kids when he mentions Angie doxing them once a day at least

Oct 24, 2023
I wonder if the "it was shut down a long time ago comment" is in regards to the plm disorder. Angie knows it was shut down months ago, she just constantly brings it up because it causes drama and she gets attention from it. Her friendship with Johnny is weird, it seems like no matter what she's shown or told her and Demi are the only people who believe he was never plm. When Infact he's been a horrible bastard on social media long before them and long after them

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Ang always says she wasn’t in the PLM server. Does no one remember her signing up and going in there to watch CharChar surrender, after she was abused by them? No they don’t, because she rotates the majority of her audience every few months.

The stragglers and OGs that do remember, are usually the ones you find here and on Tattle 👍🏼

This is the reason Ang is so far up Johnny’s arse, he gave her the alibi and lied to make out the account she made, was made by him.
This is exactly why Judas

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Oh I definitely think it's true and they've been flirting but it seems like if she's the girl I think she is she is actually known for going around getting involved in drama and when something doesn't suit her she wants attention and sympathy. I find it hard to believe anyone would be unaware Alex had a girlfriend and kids when he mentions Angie doxing them once a day at least
I’m saddened that it’s looking like this is true and you’re right - anyone who watches regularly knows Alex has a gf!

Oct 24, 2023
I’m saddened that it’s looking like this is true and you’re right - anyone who watches regularly knows Alex has a gf!
I think it might be her. I don't like talking about her situation but she's been involved in diadros discord and was accusing people who don't like him of talking about her child and when she fell out with diadros server she's been in boxes accusing them of trolling her. I believe she just needs drama in her life to keep her going. She will 100% turn on Angie.

Oct 24, 2023
How I chop up any vegetable Angie wants on her vegan burgers

Attachments

• IMG_1191.gif
    IMG_1191.gif
    59.1 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.