Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
The emergence of diamond art, or diamond painting, has sparked interesting discussions about its psychological effects and benefits. Although there's limited research specifically connecting diamond art to the treatment of psychological conditions such as narcissistic personality disorder, schizophrenia, or tendencies towards criminal behavior, insights from the broader field of art therapy can shed light on its potential mental health benefits. This article explores how participation in diamond art could impact mental well-being, drawing from relevant research and theories in art therapy. Diamond art combines precision and creativity, which may offer psychological advantages similar to those observed in art therapy. Despite the lack of direct studies, the foundational concepts of art therapy indicate possible benefits for mental health. Diamond art demands concentration and patience, reflecting the mindfulness practices that are known to reduce stress and improve mental health. The art therapy field highlights the role of art in promoting emotional expression, cognitive enhancement, and stress reduction, suggesting that activities like diamond art could offer parallel benefits for those seeking non-verbal ways to process emotions and find relaxation. The specific effects on particular psychological disorders are yet to be fully investigated, opening up avenues for future research into the therapeutic value of this creative endeavor.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Who's joining Angies Snapchat?
viewing kim kardashian GIF
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Brilliant you get to listen to Alex se choice of music in his box battle quick everyone head over there 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♂️ do that!
Id love to look at his blocked words you know.

His is the only live i ever have trouble commenting in. I was trying to tell him he’s a cameo in my new video and literally no comments worked but I went to other live and typed same words and they post fine.

Anyone a mod for Alex in disguise who can show us the blocked words?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
What the fs bad gyal squeaks isssue? Literally joined her live and I was blocked🤷🏻‍♀️ never wrote a bad word about her on her, you go ahead and block me love.. I’ll just stay here and write about you from now on😁
Squeaky ‘WATCH THE DOOOOR’ Nanny Yvonne is the worst for having her mods block any account that comes in.

Like b, you’re on live. Do you want people to watch you or not? Because if not, go on fing WhatsApp.

Mar 8, 2024
Id love to look at his blocked words you know.

His is the only live i ever have trouble commenting in. I was trying to tell him he’s a cameo in my new video and literally no comments worked but I went to other live and typed same words and they post fine.

Anyone a mod for Alex in disguise who can show us the blocked words?
That's strange, have you tried rewording? Like you are one of the stars in new clip I've put together?

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
The emergence of diamond art, or diamond painting, has sparked interesting discussions about its psychological effects and benefits. Although there's limited research specifically connecting diamond art to the treatment of psychological conditions such as narcissistic personality disorder, schizophrenia, or tendencies towards criminal behavior, insights from the broader field of art therapy can shed light on its potential mental health benefits. This article explores how participation in diamond art could impact mental well-being, drawing from relevant research and theories in art therapy. Diamond art combines precision and creativity, which may offer psychological advantages similar to those observed in art therapy. Despite the lack of direct studies, the foundational concepts of art therapy indicate possible benefits for mental health. Diamond art demands concentration and patience, reflecting the mindfulness practices that are known to reduce stress and improve mental health. The art therapy field highlights the role of art in promoting emotional expression, cognitive enhancement, and stress reduction, suggesting that activities like diamond art could offer parallel benefits for those seeking non-verbal ways to process emotions and find relaxation. The specific effects on particular psychological disorders are yet to be fully investigated, opening up avenues for future research into the therapeutic value of this creative endeavor.
Copy And Paste GIF by Stella 52
did you or is this an
Watching I See You GIF by Hope is Sincere
essay :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;);)🤣

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
No I don't watch them would rather watch an hour live on how to do diamond art
I do not understand it. If there were even a smidge of real competition, then maybe. But essentially you are watching people rinse themselves dry, for their ‘favourite creator’. If any one of those in the boxes created anything other than a decent sized turd, I’d give up breathing.

Status
Not open for further replies.