Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
No one is saying that white people aren’t or can’t be attacked/insulted/harassed etc but why do the white people protesting in the comments/box, want to be victims of racism?

White people are the majority race, they hold the most power in society. This is as basic a definition/response I can give and it’s infuriating me. Uh oh, I’m triggered 😭

Educate yourselves please 😩

Edit: this is not to my cafe luvs 🩵

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
You know what half of these people miss? Educating others. Some of them have the biggest live platforms on Tiktok , take that advantage and use it to EDUCATE PEOPLE! I'm forever being educated because what was perhaps said when I was at school in the early 90s isn't acceptable now , it's not about using a word and thinking you can say it because it was ok to say it years ago , it's about knowing WHY you can't use it and why it upsets people!
It was explained to her last night and she still wouldn't expect it was wrong

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Ffs are people thick white people do NOT experience racism!! I am a white woman and I can see it for what it is what pearl said was racist! So is DG! If I went live and spoke in Korean accent as a white woman it's racist to the bipoc community!I will forever call out racists! And pearl and dg and miss red are! And those who are enabling her behaviour is also in my eyes!

Mar 23, 2024
China
Wait what?? Mt cant do it he has made racial actions before! Wrong person to chose!!
Well last night all they were saying is “like will he going live at 10am dread is off all weekend” now we have mt! Although red was in comments at 5am asking for a call.. so looks like emergency calls were put in and mt is doing it as he wasn’t in this sstorm

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
No one is saying that white people aren’t or can’t be attacked/insulted/harassed etc but why do the white people protesting in the comments/box, want to be victims of racism?

White people are the majority race, they hold the most power society. This is as basic a definition/response I can give and it’s infuriating me. Uh oh, I’m triggered 😭

I said yesterday when I was little I had many multicultural friends I loved so much, I will judge people on behaviour only that.
I have friends today off different cultures does matter the colour

They want to listen to a song the ink is black the world is white together we learn to read and write says it all

People defending Pearl imo want to be part of the group with them lot

Mar 11, 2024
london

White people are the majority race, they hold the most power in society. This is as basic a definition/response I can give and it’s infuriating me. Uh oh, I’m triggered 😭

Honest im embarrassed by it! People aren’t realising the history of what black people went threw! Being called a honkey! Milky bar kid! Rice crispy! Is nowhere near as offensive as what ethnic people get called 😞😞

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle

You're asking a bit much there from the likes of j, mt, alex, red and the cronies, they haven't a brain cell between them

Mar 11, 2024
london
I said yesterday when I was little I had many multicultural friends I loved so much, I will judge people on behaviour only that.
I have friends today off different cultures does matter the colour

They want to listen to a song the ink is black the world is white together we learn to read and write says it all

People defending Pearl imo want to be part of the group with them lot
Lets just all remember anyone who sits with angie is enabling her and are enablers! I really hope this energy works towards pearl as wel!!

Status
Not open for further replies.