Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet the ones that don't agree with him "don't have a braincell" honestly shameful of them all
This is clearly damage control for a friend in a dishonest way and an insult to the viewers. To make out you know anyone’s thought process is an insane argument. He’s really fing up right now

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Serious text is serious and hidden unless you can be arsed 🩵

I used to scream at racism, be aggressive, shout and fight against it. I’m older now and I’ve switched from berating to educating, as a way of fighting the system so to speak.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve no time for an insidious racist but some people soak up the racial biases that exist in society and release them as racial micro-aggressions and ignorance. These people can be educated and helped. I think doing so, heals that part of me a little at a time.

There are a few topics I can’t not speak on and this is one of them, silliness resuming shortly.

Mar 8, 2024
Also who even has orangutan in their vocabulary? I would have said b or something. I would never have ever used that word?
This!! Hypocrisy is unreal when DG used the P word, pearl went mental she went to Tony, she took it above and beyond. But hey let's brush that under the cover! What are people not understanding she knew exactly what she was saying and said it whilst in an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.