Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Group hug everyone
Homer Simpson Hug GIF

Why are Taurian and Paigey the only people in these boxes called out for aggression? They are so used to going in lives and being told what racism is from white people, being shouted over and receiving racism. Why can’t they see they’re just sick of this same argument and having to shout to be heard 😡

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Eq is a racist too!! I fing can't with these people! I really did try and I'm sorry these absolute fs can't see what I was saying. I have to go out but I will be back. And miss baguette please get ready for cam 2s later as I'm gonna go ham at these racist fs! And those that have been hurt by pearl and others I have your backs 💯 and will listen and help educated where I can. Big up the CC and holding these fs accountable for their actions.

P.s when I'm back please make me a bullet point about what's gone on as there will be hundreds of pages by then 😂

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Why are Taurian and Paigey the only people in these boxes called out for aggression? They are so used to going in lives and being told what racism is from white people, being shouted over and receiving racism. Why can’t they see they’re just sick of this same argument and having to shout to be heard 😡
No one said it about Tony when he came in and was so loud and aggressive.

Who’s Taurian?

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Yesterday Luke was accused of being racist by Laura, he did say "I hate when they do that"
Instead of owning it, the circle spent at least 3 hours yesterday morning and more in the afternoon defending Luke which has led now to Pearl also making a racist comment and now she is being damage controlled. .

Just own your s!

DG shut up, your one of the most offensive, culturally inappropriate, slur using begs on the app. Your not funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.