Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Jo Jo savage in Paula’s
IMG_7377.png

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
This is just whataboutism. It’s a shame Laura is awful. But it’s whataboutism as usual from his group imagine preparing a whole stream of videos to deflect
Exactly, if he just owned it yesterday, and said I’m really sorry, I misspoke, I apologise if it came across that way and if it hurt anyone, I will learn from this etc etc, everyone would have moved on already. Swearing Shep is an awful woman but this is just digging himself in even more by this deflection and we haven’t even heard the excuses for Pearl yet which is going to be even worse. It’s gonna be a long day. Ugh

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I'm not sure if it's the stench of the mayo hair mask i've got on (my hair is drier than the Sahara and i'm willing to try anything to give it some moisture) or luke's presence on my screen but this whole thing is making me feel ill.
He looks like claire balding and putin had a child
try conditioner on it first before shampooing amd again after, creates a barrier for moisture (and saves on the mayo).

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Exactly, if he just owned it yesterday, and said I’m really sorry, I misspoke, I apologise if it came across that way and if it hurt anyone, I will learn from this etc etc, everyone would have moved on already. Swearing Shep is an awful woman but this is just digging himself in even more by this deflection and we haven’t even heard the excuses for Pearl yet which is going to be even worse. It’s gonna be a long day. Ugh
All for gifts money sick

Status
Not open for further replies.