Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
GIF by Mashable

The Pearl Protectors!

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Mercury retrograde in Aries is going fantastic for the Odd-Squad thus far. Keep it up.
Oh fing Tam please keep waffling and educating us, we are all so jealous of your svelte frame, vocabulary, and pristine social/legal standing, you upper-middle class super-hero. Their communication amongst each other is going to go absolutely haywire.
'I'm telling you now' go tell Social

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I might go live tonight because it would be very rushed to do it now and people are busy but I really do want to talk about this and how wrong it is.

Also this may be an unpopular opinion but I feel like Zac da brat was probably behind the scenes used as a pawn today. Was interesting how miss dread and Claire balding didn’t do their usual morning lives, but Zac did so he was the first big fyp to go live about it, and I bet a fing million dollars he was primed by the inner circle what to say to he took all the heat to take it away from them, because they don’t actually like him.

This TikTok hierarchy is so fed up.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I might go live tonight because it would be very rushed to do it now and people are busy but I really do want to talk about this and how wrong it is.

Also this may be an unpopular opinion but I feel like Zac da brat was probably behind the scenes used as a pawn today. Was interesting how miss dread and Claire balding didn’t do their usual morning lives, but Zac did so he was the first big fyp to go live about it, and I bet a fing million dollars he was primed by the inner circle what to say to he took all the heat to take it away from them, because they don’t actually like him.

100% agree while heartily with that xx

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

I don’t have plans tonight id be up for listening to a live - post here when you’re going on

Status
Not open for further replies.