Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
angie's live is a mess as per
Bill Hader Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Comedy Dreaming GIF by Amazon miniTV
🤣 🤣

I can't lie though one think I hate about these discussions is they go on for weeks, nobody moves forward after it.
Yeah and whilst these happen, eventually someone else does something wrong and it gets forgotten. Like with Luke, within a few hours Pearl fs up and she’s the focus. Just ostracise them immediately and they have to sit on live, alone, no comments, no one to battle and they have to flip their burgers and actually acknowledge their customers, instead of shouting at their phone. Pricks

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Id imagine it goes more than just none white, I think she rarely ventures outside her community circle. The most she'll speak to anyone is probably online or at the burger van.
She said in recent years she’s ventured outside her community but she’s still only got white friends and interactions. Maybe I don’t get it from where I’ve grown up but it’s incredibly surprising to me

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She said in recent years she’s ventured outside her community but she’s still only got white friends and interactions. Maybe I don’t get it from where I’ve grown up but it’s incredibly surprising to me
And to be fair anytime she talks about going out she talks about her fear of trans people.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
What pisses me off is that it's always the big creators that do the awful things, say the worst things.

All the other creators rally around and it's all brushed under the carpet.

Yet those who are on their own such as CLA, Angie, Elphaba get absolutely anialated for weeks and weeks.

Everyone will refuse to talk about if after today.

Don't get me wrong I can't stand any of them, but the double standards boil my piss

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m wondering if the whole thing will be uploaded to YouTube? I saw the observer in all the lives last night let’s hope she’s not bias!
I’ve got a lot recorded but the recordings are fed with either other lives audio playing over it, or it’s just full of me angry commenting. I’ll have a look through soon to see if I can salvage

Status
Not open for further replies.