Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Now Wayne is saying he doesn’t have white privelige in rocksra live. I need to catch up on the evening but assuming it’s just been the same thing endlessly.

In the entertainment industry (which my career is within) I just keep reminding myself that if pearl said that she’d lose her contract and never be on screen again. People have lost careers over a lot less.

Remember these people are cultural NOBODIES they’re lower than Z list celebs. They can’t get cancelled cos they’ve never been started.

Same with DG, there’s a reason he’s stuck doing TikTok because no one with a brain cell would hire him on tv or mainstream media.

TikTok is literally a cesspit where people can only make money by begging.

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Now Wayne is saying he doesn’t have white privelige in rocksra live. I need to catch up on the evening but assuming it’s just been the same thing endlessly.

In the entertainment industry (which my career is within) I just keep reminding myself that if pearl said that she’d lose her contract and never be on screen again. People have lost careers over a lot less.

Remember these people are cultural NOBODIES they’re lower than Z list celebs. They can’t get cancelled cos they’ve never been started.

Same with DG, there’s a reason he’s stuck doing TikTok because no one with a brain cell would hire him on tv or mainstream media.

TikTok is literally a cesspit where people can only make money by begging.
Isn't aggressive begging now a crime cause this is what this is I hate all these begs more and more each day 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
200.gif
angie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.