Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Chippy slating Angie and saying he got into debt getting her on the rising stars. I’m sorry I have to laugh, how can you blindly support a stranger on the internet and give them money and then cry when you get burnt? fing idiots man
Yeah exactly I said this earlier what dick to do that especially when you have kids to support my family are way more important that getting some drunk t up a leader board against another stranger who Angie is now had in her box more than once today !!!!

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Chippy slating Angie and saying he got into debt getting her on the rising stars. I’m sorry I have to laugh, how can you blindly support a stranger on the internet and give them money and then cry when you get burnt? fing idiots man
This is what I can’t get my head around. Did they really think they were any different to the other mugs before them? Angie is loyal to herself only.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
1709500380564.png

PickledOnions

Feb 29, 2024
Rosenna the gobby one who thinks
Chippy is not SLATING Ang about his debt. He is saying its completely his responsibilty and doesnt want it back. Thats the Facts. Its all the s stirring that causes this. Lets not drop to the s stirrers level & stick to facts

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Status
Not open for further replies.