Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had saw it he'd be driving round London ripping them down 😭😭 Iv left most of them in toilets at bars etc, there was a group of Irish girls on a stag do I told them all about him 💀
I been round London and plastered it on angies forehead 🤎 I will find some shop windows busy areas tomorrow

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Wow Tony called yet another woman a paedo. Sick t
Suranne Jones Drama GIF by BBC

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Ang is going to out/expose cloug chase some creator.

She just eating food and being a dick about box battles

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Ang is going to out/expose cloug chase some creator.

She just eating food and being a dick about box battles
I'm not sure if it's Taurian or she just dribbling spite

She's looking for another emotional hit of rage, reheating old s.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
ok Tony goes on about CLA saying the N word (disgusting) but Cla got arrested has Pearl
Hopefully she will. I’m sick of people on TikTok getting away with s. Any other app they would be cancelled and chased away, but TikTok is money hungry and do not care. It’s not the first time CLA has been racist but at least the last time she has been formally cautioned by the law. She will do up again and the next time she will get locked up for it. And she will do up because she is a racist t. I do not like that swearing shepherdess woman, she is not a nice woman but I hope she does report it, because what Pearl did was a hate crime. End of. She is a transphobic racist horrible t and the people trying to stick up for her and deflect what she’s done are just as bad as her.

Status
Not open for further replies.