Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I really don't think I can take much more listening to the overlap of yesterday
Stop Talking Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Mar 16, 2024
London
It seemed to come out of nowhere?! I was listening and not reading comments and he started reacting to someone called Claire leaving emotes. He said they were a wrongun and part of the three letter group (not verbatim and rough memory 😥)! Then as quick as he started ranting about it, he moved onto something else with someone called Jolly in the box.
So maybe it wasn't Clairebare then? Unless it was her in the live

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
So maybe it wasn't Clairebare then? Unless it was her in the live
I vaguely recall hearing her name but then someone else in here said it too I think and that’s why we’re here - so to speak! We don’t believe it obviously 😰

Edit: it was early hours and I was half asleep, let me check some pages back 🚶🏻‍♀️

Mar 2, 2024
WHAT??? I can say in no uncertain terms Claire would have nothing to do with that group. That's mad, why is he going after Claire?
I’ve been accused of being PLM twice. It’s the go too insult now. It’s a fing awful feeling as we all know what it implies. I’m a gobshite a troll and a piece of work at times but I’m no nonce.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Just watching that Shazzy's live stream .. for the people saying ''Pearl has apologised .. so move on'', Official Tony inflamed the situation with his disgraceful behaviour last night so you should expect a response TODAY. Thank Tony for keeping the conversation alive and well.

So lets recap on some of the things Official Tony had to say last night:

He referred to the girls in the box as ''drug dealers'' and said the scouse were ''scum'

Status
Not open for further replies.